At Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds, we offer bail bond services for individuals across Orange County including Costa Mesa and beyond. Whether you need 24-hour bail bonds, bail bond payment plans, or any other type of bail assistance, our team is here to help. We understand how stressful the process of getting a loved one out of jail can be, which is why we offer fast, convenient, and affordable services to get you back on your feet.
If you or someone you know needs to get out of jail fast, you'll want to contact Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds today. To get started, simply:
- Contact us today or start an online bail bond application
- Provide information about yourself and the arrestee
- Get your approval and electronically sign the forms
- Have your bond paid off - You're free!
The video below is a quick overview of how bail bonds services work in the city of Costa Mesa, California:
What Happens After An Arrest Occurs In Costa Mesa
If you or someone you know has been arrested in Costa Mesa, it's essential to understand what happens next. Here are the key steps of the arrest process, which include:
- Initial Arraignment - After being taken into custody and booked at a local jail facility, the accused will appear before a judge for an initial arraignment hearing to set bail terms.
- Pretrial Release - If the judge approves, the accused may be released on their own recognizance or granted a bail bond. Once this step is completed, contact Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds to get your bail paid for.
- Release on Bail - Once bail is posted, the individual will be released from custody until their next scheduled court appearance.
- Failure to Appear - If an individual fails to appear in court as required, a warrant will be issued for their arrest, and the bail bond may be forfeited.
At Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds, we understand how important it is to get out of jail as soon as possible after being arrested. That's why we offer convenient online bail bonds, 24-hour bail bonds, and other services to help you through this tough time. Learn more about our instant bail bond quotes. We can help with tons of cases, including:
- Misdemeanor and Felony Costa Mesa Bail Bonds
- Traffic Bail Bonds
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds
- DUI/DWI – Drunk Driving Bonds
- And More!
Costa Mesa Jail Information
Costa Mesa Police Department
Address: 99 Fair Drive Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Phone Number: (714) 754-5113
Visiting Hours: Monday through Saturday, 5 PM to 7 PM, and Sundays, 3 PM to 5 PM.
How Is Bail Set In Costa Mesa?
Bail schedules are made available to determine the typical bail amount for each crime. This allows arresting officers and accused people alike, more time-efficient processes when posting bonds in order of court proceedings rather than waiting on hold or being kept separate from family members while awaiting their hearing before a judge who could take hours depending on how busy everything else going around is at that moment.
Once bail is set, it's the defendant's responsibility to get it paid off in order for them to be able to leave jail and return to their everyday life. At Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds, our licensed agents are guaranteed to provide rates starting as low as 7%, easy payment plans, financing, no credit checks, and so much more!
Available Payment Options For Bail Bonds In Costa Mesa
When you or your loved one finds themselves in jail, the first thing you'll want to do is secure their release. In order to do this, you'll need to post bail, which can be done in a variety of ways. Here are some of the most common methods:
- Cash Bail - Perhaps the most common method of bail, cash bail, is simply posting the total bail amount in cash to the court. Once the bail is paid, the defendant will be released from custody.
- Personal Checks - Personal checks are not typically accepted at the Costa Mesa Jail.
- Credit Cards - Credit cards are not accepted at the Costa Mesa Jail.
- Bail Bonds - Bail bonds are the most common method of bail, as they allow you to post bail for a fraction of the cost. You only need to pay a small percentage of the total bail amount with a bail bond, and Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds can help you secure one for as low as 7%.
- Payment Plans - Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds offers convenient payment plans to help you through this tough time. We understand that posting bail can be expensive, which is why we offer a variety of payment options to fit your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bail Bonds In Costa Mesa
What happens to someone who is arrested in Costa Mesa?
Once an arrest has been made, the arrestee will be taken to the local Costa Mesa jail, where they will be processed and booked. During this time, their bail will be set. Once bail is set, the defendant can post bail and be released from custody.
What is my next step after being arrested in Costa Mesa, CA?
Your bail will be set after you have been arrested and booked into the Costa Mesa jail. Once bail is set, you or your loved ones can begin the process of posting bail. The first thing you need to do is contact Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds. We will help you through the entire bail bond process and get you or your loved one released from custody as quickly as possible.
Once bail is posted, how long will it take until I'm released?
The amount of time it takes to be released from custody after bail has been posted depends on a few factors, including the jail's release schedule and the number of people being processed simultaneously. You can expect to be released within a few hours in most cases.
Why Is Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds The Number One Choice In Costa Mesa, CA?
At Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds, we offer:
- Free consultations
- Cheap rates
- Payment options
- No credit checks
- Multiple locations
- Quick service
- 24/7 availability
What's the easiest way to get ahold of Mr. Nice Guy Bonds Agent?
At Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds, our agents are all experienced and knowledgeable of the law to help you with your bail needs in Costa Mesa, CA. We won't judge because we want everyone who needs assistance to get it fast without being embarrassed about what they did wrong. So call 1-844-400-2245 or start an online bail bond application to get the help you need today.