What Do You Do When You Have an Outstanding Warrant?
If you suspect you or someone you know may have an outstanding warrant, call us right away at: 949-445-3420. We can have the bail bond posted for the warrant immediately, saving you the potential hassle and embarrassment of being arrested. The bail process for warrants often does not require the individual to be present, thus avoiding having to be arrested and booked. Don’t delay call us today before you have the misfortune of being pulled over and finding out a warrant was issued and jail is the next stop.
We Provide a FREE Warrant Search for All Callers. Warrants are Often Issued for the Following Reasons:
- Failure to make timely payments to the court.
- Did not complete your classes and or community service within the prescribed time.
- Failed to appear in court on a hearing date. (FTA)
- Picked up a new case while on probation. (PROBATION VIOLATION)
Warrants may be recalled by posting a bail bond. This will give you a peace of mind, allowing you to appear in court on a scheduled date without an outstanding warrant.
Bail Release Requirements for Southern California Jurisdictions:
- Orange County – Bail can be posted without defendant present.
- San Diego County – Bail can be posted without defendant present.
- Riverside County – Bail can be posted without defendant present.
- San Bernardino County – Bail can be posted without defendant present.
- Los Angeles County– The defendant must often be present to post the bail. However, please contact us for additional information. We are experts at expediting the bail process and handle each unique case with care and dedication.
Get out of jail fast!
We are happy to handle all bail bond documentation by e-mail and fax in a matter of minutes. If necessary, we can have a licensed bail agent travel to you to help facilitate the process. In general, one of our agents can be to you in less than an hour. From start to finish, most bail bonds are completed within a couple hours.
- Lowest Rate Premium
- NO Annual Renewal Premium
- NO Reinstatement Fees
- NO Rewrite Fees
- Bail by Fax, Email, and Phone
- We Come to You!