On the east end of the beautiful Coachella Valley, along Interstate 10, you'll find Indio, California. Just 130 miles east of Los Angeles and not far from Palm Springs, Indio considers itself the “City of Festivals.” Indio is host to numerous festivals throughout the year, including the Indio Heritage Festival, Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, Stagecoach Country Music Festival, Indio Fantasia Comic Con, and Southwest Arts Festival, among many others. In fact, there is more than one festival per month, on average, in Indio, California. These festivals are fun for the whole family and attract millions of visitors to the region each year.
Police in Indio, California
While visiting Indio, California, you hope to have a pleasant and hassle-free time. However, if you find yourself in need of police services, you can find them at:
Indio Police Department
46800 Jackson Street
Indio, California 92201
Non-emergency Contact (760) 391-4051
Chief of Police (760) 391-4035
Riverside County Superior Court at the Larson Justice Center
Riverside County has fourteen courthouses spread throughout the county. The Riverside County Superior Court at the Larson Justice Center hears cases including Juvenile, Evictions, Civil, Small Claims, Traffic, and Criminal cases.
Indio Larson Justice Center is located at:
46-200 Oasis Street
Indio, California 92201
The courthouse is open from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Visiting the Larson Justice Center
Parking for the Larson Justice Center is located on the south and east sides of the building. Visitors to the courthouse must pass through metal detectors before being allowed to enter the building. No guns of any kind, including toy guns, are allowed inside the Justice Center. Also, knives and multi-tools are prohibited, along with box cutters, screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, hammers, ice picks, etc. Chemicals such as tear gas, mace, pepper spray, cigarette lighters, mace, and animal repellent are all prohibited. No needles are allowed unless accompanied by a prescription. No alcohol or controlled substances, including marijuana.
Jury Duty at the Larson Justice Center
Jury service in Riverside County is mandatory and jurors' names are obtained from voter registration roles and DMV records. If you've been selected for jury duty, you can check your status by calling (951) 275-5076.
When reporting for jury duty, business attire is suggested. No tank tops, shorts, strapless dresses, beach shoes, or bare feet are allowed in the courtroom. You must pass through the metal detectors located at the north and south entrances. Remember that no weapons, of any kind, are allowed in the courtroom, and cameras are prohibited, as well.
Failing to appear for jury duty can result in a fine, jail time, or both. If you cannot fulfill your jury duties, be sure to fill out the request to postpone service.
Jail at the Larson Justice Center
The Indio Jail is located near the Larson Justice Center. If you or a loved one is being held at the Indio California jail, call Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds for help in posting bail and getting back to regular life as quickly and hassle-free as possible. Mr. Nice Guy can start the bail bond process for you as soon as you call (844) 400- BAIL (2245). It is helpful to have the full name, birth date, and booking number of the person you are calling about. This helps save time. However, Mr. Nice Guy and his team of licensed professionals can help you locate this information if you don't have it already.
Call Mr. Nice Guy at (844) 400-2245 or start the bail bond process online now.
Larson Justice Center Bail
Bail is an amount of money, held by the court, to ensure that a defendant will appear for hearings and trial proceedings. The amount of the bail required depends on the charges and is determined either by the arrest warrant, a hearing, or the bail schedule posted at the jail.
If you, or someone you love, is being held at the Southwest Detention Center, it is likely that you'll want to post bail to get out of jail as quickly as possible. For help in posting bail, at the lowest rates available by law, call Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds at (844) 400-2245.
To determine the amount of bail that will be required, you follow several steps, using the Riverside County Bail Schedule.
- Find the count that could carry the longest jail time and locate the bail amount from that charge.
- Check the “Special Bail Section” to see if there is a larger amount that could apply. You'll have to use the larger amount if it applies.
- Add bail for all enhancements of the original charge.
- Bail bonds will have to be posted for each charge.
- There are some cases in which the defendant will not be allowed to post bail until a hearing has taken place.
Bail From Suspicious Sources
In cases where the arresting officer suspects that the money being used for bail was gotten through illegal activity, the officer can file special paperwork asking that no bail be available to the defendant until a hearing has been held.
Misdemeanor Bail Calculations
- If the defendant is charged with more than one offense, the highest bail amount for any single offense is to be used. Bail on separate cases will accumulate. Judges can adjust the bail amounts, as they see fit.
If You get Arrested and Taken to the Jail near the Larson Justice Center
Anytime you have reason to interact with law enforcement can be stressful. It's important to remember to stay calm and don't resist law enforcement officers. Charges involving peace officers can be treated more severely than other offenses, and that's trouble you don't need.
If arrested, remember:
- Cooperate with police officers. Don't physically resist them, even if they feel the need to restrain you.
- Speak as calmly as possible, if you choose to answer their questions.
- Don't speak to or yell at any other party.
- Conduct yourself in a calm and dignified manner, allowing the officers to see that your behavior was reasonable.
If you are arrested, an arresting officer should inform you of your Miranda Rights:
- You have the right to remain silent – They can't make you talk, other than to provide your name, address, and show some type of identification, upon request.
- Anything you say can be used against you – If you choose to talk to the authorities, the statements you make can be used against you in court.
- You have the right to an attorney – You can ask to have an attorney present while they question you. If you ask for an attorney but continue to talk to the officers, while you wait for your attorney, the answers you give can still be used against you.
- If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you – If you cannot afford an attorney, but would like to have one, the court will appoint an attorney for you, free of charge.
Bail Bondsman for Larson Justice Center
If you are charged with a crime and booked at the jail near the Larson Justice Center, the jail will have a list of bail amounts based on the crime for which you are charged. The authorities at the Larson Justice Center should be able to tell you how much the bail is for the specific charges that you are facing. If you have the cash to pay your bail or have property to secure it you can be on your way.
It is a common practice for law enforcement to charge you with the most serious crimes possible, knowing that it is likely they may plead down to lesser charges during the court proceedings. This can result in a bail amount that is much higher, possibly more than you can easily pay. In this case, you will want to reach out to a bail bond company like Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bond. Mr. Nice Guy will post your bail for a fraction of the cost of bail. The cost of bail bonds is typically 10% of the total cost of bail. Call now, or start the bail bond process online. Call (844) 400-2245
Number One Bail Bond Company in Riverside County
Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds is the #1 Bail Bond Company in Southern California. Mr. Nice Guy and his licensed bail agents can process bail bonds throughout Riverside County. Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds Inc. offers bail premiums as low as 7%* (the lowest bail bond rate allowed in California). No other bail bondsman can offer lower rates. Call now, or start the bail bonds process online.
If you need a bail bond at the Larson Justice Center; if you want fast, private service at the best rates available; if you are looking for professional service: call Mr. Nice Guy toll free at (844)400-2245.