The Central Justice Center for Orange County is located on Civic Center Drive West, in Santa Ana, California. The courthouse is open from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, except for court holidays. The Santa Ana Central Justice Courthouse is located at:
Central Justice Center
700 Civic Center Drive West
Santa Ana, CA 92701
(657) 622-6878 – Civil and General Information
(657) 622-8459 – Criminal and Traffic Information
The Santa Ana Courthouse serves the cities of Orange, Santa Ana, Tustin and Villa Park, and the surrounding communities.
Visiting the Santa Ana Courthouse
Visitors to the Santa Ana Courthouse will pass through a metal detector and are subject to physical search, when deemed necessary. The following items are not allowed inside the LAX Courthouse:
- Aerosol or flammable sprays (including mace and pepper spray)
- Belt buckles containing or resembling firearms or other weapons
- Ceramic or glass containers
- Flashlights longer than 3: in length
- Handcuffs and handcuff keys
- Illegal narcotics or controlled substances, including marijuana
- Knives (including pocket knives)
- Knitting and crochet needles
- Manicure sets, metal nail files, and nail clippers
- Martial arts equipment of any kind
- Metal utensils (knives, forks, or spoons)
- Rope longer than 2” in length
- Stun guns and tasers
- Swords and can swords
- Any weapon or item that can be used as a weapon (at the discretion of the sheriff and court security personnel)
- Other items. For a complete list of prohibited items, please click here.
Taking Care of Warrants at the Santa Ana Courthouse
If you have a warrant in Orange County, you must appear in person to take care it. It is a good idea to have a bail bondsman present with you, to pay the necessary bail to keep you from being placed in jail until the bail can be paid.
If you have an active warrant in Orange County, call Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds today! They will help you work through the process and get the warrant matter taken care of. One of the licensed professionals at Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds can attend the court hearing with you, to ensure that you don't have to spend time in jail before being allowed to post bond and return to your home and family.
Call Mr. Nice Guy at (844) 400-2245 for help with Orange County Warrants.
How is Bail Set at the Santa Ana Courthouse?
The bail for each county is set according to a schedule that is posted at each jail facility and available in court. The judge can set a different amount of bail, during a bail hearing, however. The standard Felony Bail Schedule for Orange County can be found Here.
To figure the total amount of bail required for felony charges requires several steps, you can complete the worksheet found here.
How Much is Bail at the Santa Ana Courthouse?
To figure out how much bail will be required to get someone released from jail, you can complete the felony bail worksheet found here.
You will have to follow several steps:
- List all of the offenses for which a defendant is being charged.
- Find the charge with the highest bail schedule amount.
- If the arrestee is charged with more than one offense, on seperate dates or against separate victims, list the amounts of the bail required fro those charges and add them to the original charge.
- Next, find if there are any enhancements that require additional bail. Enhancements include things like:
- Gang-related offenses
- Offenses committed with a weapon
- Does the defendant have any prior convictions?
- Has the arrestee been in prison during the past five years?
- Is the victim under 15 or over 65?
- After finding all base charges and all enhancements, add all of these amounts together to find the total amount of bail that will be required to bail someone out of jail.
What if I Can't Pay My Bail in Santa Ana?
For many people, it can be difficult to come up with the entire amount of money that is due for bail. Not only is a great deal of money involved, but that money will be tied up with the court system for a long time. Some cases can take over a year to come to an end. After the case has ended, it can sometimes take some time to get the money back from the court system.
Most people, facing a substantial amount of bail, just don't have the cash to pay the bail outright. A person can post property as a form of bail, but the amount of value in the property has to be double the value of the bail being sought. Often, it's easier to get help from a bail bondsman like Mr. Nice Guy (844)400-2245.
Mr. Nice Guy is experienced in posting all types of bail bonds, from local appearance bonds to federal immigration bonds. And, the friendly agents at Mr. Nice Guy understand that you don't always have the money on hand to pay the bail bond premium. If you have a job, or can show the means to repay down the road, Mr. Nice Guy will work with you to create a payment plan for the bail premium the law requires. Call (844) 400-2245 Today!
Santa Ana Bail Bonds
Mr. Nice Guy's licensed bail agents can process bail bonds for arrests throughout Southern California. Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds Inc. offers bail premiums as low as 7%* (the lowest bail bond rate allowed in California). No other bail bondsman can offer lower rates. Call now, or start the bail bonds process online.
Mr. Nice Guy's Bail Bond Locations are conveniently located throughout Southern California. Their main office location is in Santa Ana:
Santa Ana Bail Bonds
1851 East 1st Street
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Bail Bond Payment Options for the Santa Ana Courthouse
Mr. Nice Guy offers a wide range of payment options. They will work with you to figure out what you can afford and help you get out of jail while you try to assemble the money to pay the bond premium. Payment options that require as little as 1% down can be arranged with Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds. You just need to make a call to (844) 400-BAIL to find out more!
GPS Monitoring for Bail Bonds
Sometimes, when a large amount of bail is required, it can be difficult to come up with the premium required and a payment plan will need to be established. Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds will work with you to establish a payment plan that works for your situation. Using GPS monitoring may help to reduce the cost of financing your bail bond!
Depending on the nature of the charges, the court will sometimes require that GPS monitoring be a part of any bail agreement. GPS Monitoring can be a part of any bail bond agreement with Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds. The friendly, professional bail bond agents at Mr. Nice Guy can help you arrange for GPS monitoring to satisfy any court requirement.
Call Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds at (844) 400-2245 today to ask about GPS Monitoring for Bail Bonds!
Bail Bond Professionals for the Santa Ana Courthouse
Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds is the number one bail bond company in Southern California and has been featured on several national television stations, including CNN and USA. Nobody in the state can offer a lower price on bail bonds than Mr. Nice Guy, and nobody works harder to get you or your loved one out of jail fast.
Call Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds at (844)400-2245 to start getting out of jail, immediately!