How much does bail cost in Laguna Woods?
The bail bond fee is typically close to ten percent of the bail amount set by the court. For example, if someone is being held on a $15,000 bond, then the bail bonds company in Laguna would charge $1,500 (10%). Keep in mind that some special discounts are available for AARP members, union members, and military just to name a few. Please contact our professional bail bonds agents to get free bail information and a price quote. In addition to the bail premium (amount paid to the bail company), collateral and some paperwork may be required depending on the bail amount and type of charges, case details.
Payment options are available. Mr Nice Guy Bail Bonds accepts all major credit cards, debit cards, money orders, checks, cash, PayPal, Bank wire transfers, Western Union and Bitcoin.
Does Laguna Woods have a jail?
It’s hard to believe that problems of larger cities affect Laguna Woods but they do occasionally. Not so much in the form of crime within this spectacularly planned and managed city, but in how certain incidents invade your private serenity. Laguna Woods, California does not have its own jail or police force. Rather the small city contracts with the Orange County Sheriffs department to police the Laguna Woods streets and lock up arrested persons in the Orange County Sheriff jail system.
Where are arrests from Laguna Woods taken to?
Most arrests will be transferred to the Orange County Sheriff Department’s Central Jail Facility located at:
550 N. Flower St.
Santa Ana, CA, 92703
Others may be taken to the Laguna Beach police department of other stations if wanted on a warrant. Our friendly local Laguna area bond agents can help tract down where your friend or loved one was taken to, simply give us a call at (949) 276-7772
If you live in Laguna Woods, you are enjoying a productive and an active lifestyle in that time of your life that’s supposed to be happy and relaxed. There is no finer senior living area that is as beautifully maintained and offers amenities that serve the residents as part of the city’s plan. Mr. Nice Guy knows that there are some surprise life events that are more stressful and draining than enjoying golf, walks, other social activities with friends and neighbors.
How can I bail someone out of jail, Laguna Woods California?
Mr. Nice Guy specializes in preparing bail bonds for persons arrested in Orange County, and can be reached toll free at 1-844-400-BAIL or 1-844-400-2245 at any time of any day or night.
Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds has provided these services discreetly throughout Orange County:
- Misdemeanor Crime Bail Bonds
- Felony Bail Bonds
- Traffic Related Bail Bonds
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds
- Driving Under the Influence Bail Bonds
Mr. Nice Guy Bail Bonds operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Practical Safety of Bail Bonds in Laguna Woods
Mr. Nice Guy can’t necessarily help if you get a direct request for money from a loved one, long removed or one that’s close, but they can advise that you act cautiously. When a person needs money to get out of jail, they don’t need money in their hands or deposited into a bank account, they need the money to be paid to the jail clerk in order to be released.
The person who called you for help should have given you the basic information of where they are being held under arrest. Mr. Nice Guy agents are capable of looking up this information and confirming the arrest and bail amount for the charges. That’s a free service, so at least call 1-844-400-BAIL (2245) and speak to a licensed agent for confirmation. You can text or email or call (949) 276-7772.
What is a bail bond in Laguna Woods?
A bail bond resolves the issue of immediate resources (cash) and you don’t even have to be there to get them released. Mr. Nice Guy uses a standard Bail Application Form and another to obtain some general information; both are accessible through our forms page. Agents will answer any questions about the forms and discuss the terms of the bond, the fees, the payments, collateral and the complete bail bond process. Mr. Nice Guy can process the bond and release after receiving the forms complete with signatures.
Orange County Jails near Laguna Woods, California
When an arrest is made in Orange County, it is primarily handled by one of three law enforcement agencies: the specific city’s police department, the California Highway Patrol, or the Orange County Sheriff’s deputies. Several cities have jails or holding facilities for detaining persons, and there is one central complex for Orange County pre-trial arrestees. Some of their information is summarized here:
- Anaheim – A type 1 Jail facility, capacity 130
- Brea – A temporary holding facility, capacity 6
- Buena Park – A type 1 Jail facility, capacity 12
- Costa Mesa – A type 1 Jail facility, capacity 32
- Cypress – A temporary holding facility, capacity 6
- Fountain Valley – A temporary holding facility, capacity 7
- Fullerton – A type 1 Jail facility, capacity 16
- Garden Grove – A temporary holding facility, capacity 13
- Huntington Beach – A type 1 Jail facility, capacity 82
- Irvine – A temporary holding facility, capacity 43
- Laguna Beach – A temporary holding facility, capacity 12
- La Habra – A type 1 Jail facility, capacity 22
- Los Alamitos – A temporary holding facility, capacity 10
- La Palma – A temporary holding facility, capacity 2
- Newport Beach – A type 1 Jail facility, capacity 27
- Orange – A temporary holding facility, capacity 12
- Orange County Sheriff’s Main Jail – A type 2 Jail facility, capacity 1350*
- Placentia – A temporary holding facility, capacity 10
- Santa Ana – A type 2 Jail facility, capacity 480
- Seal Beach – A type 1 Jail facility, capacity 30
- Tustin – A temporary holding facility, capacity 5
- Westminster – A temporary holding facility, capacity 15
Mr. Nice Guy’s pocket guide to ‘Getting Out’ in Orange County lists every city, contact information for its law enforcement, and some details about their processes.
Transportation of inmates from a temporary facility or type 1 Jail facility to the Orange County main jail complex in Santa Ana is based on warrants or existing capacity considerations. To determine whether you, or someone you know has a warrant use this link Free Orange County Warrant Checks.
Mr. Nice Guy has record of providing the following services for Orange County:
- Misdemeanor and Felony Bail Bonds
- Traffic Bail Bonds
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds
- DUI/DWI – Drunk Driving Bail Bonds
Laguna Woods Village Bail Bonds available:
Remember that Mr. Nice Guy wants to help you answer the “call” for help in the best and fastest way possible. Whoever the loved one is, they trust your judgment and rely on your help and Mr. Nice Guy will be happy to help you restore your peace-of-mind in a world gone wild. Call for a confidential discussion with a licensed agent toll free 1-844-400-BAIL (2245) or you can text or email or call (949) 276-7772 but charges may apply depending on your phone service.
Mr. Nice Guy also has a hard time saying “No.”
* The capacity indicates the combined total for men’s and women’s facilities.